Contact Us

Contact JDHS Language Arts at jdhscreativewritingblog@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Geezer Blog Hack II

 Just a quick note to let you all know the Geez is alive and kickin'.

169 cm sled on the ridge last Friday.
Been doing bit of shredding the slopes and riffing on the tubs.  


Rockin at Centennial Hall Last week.















Teaching Teachers in AK.
Also blogging most every day with teachers all across the state.   

It's my other job.

Click Here to check out my AK History blog steeze. 



Click on the Image to Enlarge



So, I thought it was past time to remind you how amazing you are and how much I miss your face. 

That's right. I'm talking to you


Bottom Line: Time slips away like sands through the hourglass

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day.  You fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way.  Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town - waiting for someone or something to show you the way.
Time by Pink Floyd
 
Be dropping in like a bomb before you know it. 

Say hey to Mr. D. for me.

Peace Out! - Busta Hip