Contact Us

Contact JDHS Language Arts at jdhscreativewritingblog@gmail.com

Monday, March 12, 2012

Writing for Publication

Throughout the course of the first nine weeks with you, I have read some of the most amazing, creative, and artistic writing.  You continually amaze me on a daily basis, and it has truly been an honor to see everything that you come up with. 

As the first quarter comes to a close, I feel like it is my duty to help get your voices to a wider audience.  I would like to help you publish a magazine.  In order to do this we need to be a team. 

Take one of the pieces that you wrote this semester, edit it, and polish it for a final draft.  If you turn this in to me I will give you five points.  Add some artwork and make a page that is interesting and wonderful.

Over the break I will see what I can put together. 

Most of all, please remember how truly awesome you are.  We have nine weeks left... lets make them extraordinary.

Mr. D