Contact Us

Contact JDHS Language Arts at jdhscreativewritingblog@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Journal and In class writing

Here a couple more opportunities to make some points. 

1st. We have been writing in our journals everyday as part of our routine.  If you have been taking advantage of this time with either reading or writing you have earned the points. You can turn in your journal, show me that you have been reading, or show me your writing and I would be happy to help you out here.

2nd.  Lots of the writing that we have done has been in class, either in your journal or in groups.  If you take one of these pieces of writing, polish it up, and turn it in to me I will give you another 5 points.

Please let me know if you have questions and I would be more than happy to clarify.