Contact Us

Contact JDHS Language Arts at jdhscreativewritingblog@gmail.com

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Final Geezer Blog Hack

What a pleasure to spend the last couple days with you all. Would have been there today, but was called to active duty to help secure our alpine perimeter... ; )

Each of you are amazing in so many different ways. It was my honor to explore the realms of life and writing with you for a dozen weeks. I learned many profound lessons and am richer because of our time together.   

So, thank you all for playing your part in this beautiful one-act play called life.

Please remember Ali's advice to Remember....

And remember....... Mr D's advice to:
  1. Live a deliberate life.
  2. Think for yourself.
As good advice as I've ever heard. I'm sure Ali would agree.

I hope to see you around as the years roll by....... 

Clay